RIFT - RP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Orphiel Farwind (vo et vf)

Orphiel Farwind (vo et vf) Empty Orphiel Farwind (vo et vf)

Message  Mordrahan Jeu 29 Oct - 0:34

Accounts of Orphiel

Orphiel Farwind (vo et vf) Rift-o10

Few figures in Telara's history are as controversial as Orphiel Farwind. Though a full account of his life and times is all but impossible to convey due to spotty records and Orphiel's own silence, the following documents may shed some light.

Excerpt of a letter from Theo Catari, Royal Advisor in Matters Magical, to Jostir Mathos, King of Mathosia:

As regards this Orphiel Farwind, I admit I have heard of him. Of Ethian stock, I think, self-taught, and a prodigy. We have had occasion to correspond, and his thoughts on sourcestone theory and planar dynamics are revolutionary. Note my deliberate word choice. If you are looking for a tutor for your princes, to ground them in sound magical theory and ancient lore, you can do better than Orphiel Farwind by choosing randomly from any graduating class at Quicksilver College. As my daughter Asha currently resides in your palace, I hope for her sake that you do not expose these impressionable young minds to Farwind's radical notions.

From the diary of Asha Catari, age 12:

Master Orphiel today told us about the ancient Eth like me who tamed half the world and created a golden age of magic and learning. Oh how grand to have miniature cities made of crystal where mice are enchanted to walk upright and put on plays, or to ride to war on a mechanical horse powered by lightning.
He says that the technology is like a pearl hidden under the sea-bed. You can find it if you dig hard enough, and then everything will glitter. You just have to use it more carefully than the old Eth did, so nothing goes out of control.
I was so rapt I forgot to take notes, but Aedraxis offered to let me copy his. Zareph just sat and scowled the whole time.

Overheard discussion between King Aedraxis and Orphiel Farwind, visiting the palace at royal request:

So you say the ancient Eth built war machines? asked Aedraxis, sipping his velvet-purple wine.
At first, yes. Sourcestone-fueled wonders that were especially effective against the dragons. This pales in comparison to the engines of prosperity they developed based on these early inventions.
War so often is the father of progress, said the king.
A shame for progress, then, that Mathosia has known such a long peace, Orphiel said with an ironic smile.
Aedraxis sighed, his broad shoulders sloping. It will not last, my teacher. I fear certain citizens who 've grown too rich in ambition. Like the noble Eth of old, I would have machines to bring a merciful end to my enemies.
Orphiel leaned forward intently. I could build you such devices, Highness, given the promise that once war is over, we explore the technology's peacetime applications.
Aedraxis nodded sagely, and said, Only under those conditions would I agree.

Raj Tahleed, Dean of Planar Studies in Meridian, giving a lecture on the renaissance of Eth technology:

Of course one cannot blame Orphiel for Aedraxis's crimes.
Yes, he used Orphiel's machines to break the Ward, but there is no way Orphiel could have known. Yes, perhaps Aedraxis did turn progressively more obviously sinister as the war ground on, but Farwind had been his teacher when the king was just a lad. It is hard to see wickedness in those you love.
Besides, the great mind was never present for Aedraxis's deadlier tantrums, isolating himself with his work. And it was Orphiel, after all, who rallied the Eth and the Bahmi to march to Port Scion and support Prince Zareph against the rifts. He was the first Defiant, and let no man forget!

Kip Bayne, graverobber, current member of the Unseen, in his cups:

I brought the man a fragment of bone from a fresh grave like he asked, and watched as he lay it on his fancy slab. Took a whole lot of sourcestone (must've cost a king's fortune) and built a figure of a woman.
He pulled the lever and there was a flash, brighter than anything I ever thought I'd see. For a while, nothing happened. The man kept tugging nervously at his dozen collars. Then, a voice came, a pretty woman's voice: Orphiel?
She formed around the sourcestone frame: bone, then meat, then skin, and then these bright tattoos blazed to life on her dusky flesh. I knew that girl. Asha Catari, she was. She sat up and stared at Orphiel, who just laughed and laughed and laughed.

Activity transcript from Rusty, primary automaton assistant to Orphiel Farwind:

REPORT: Currently operating at 98% exertion at the master's bidding.
REPORT: Attempts to complete alternative Ascension Process 0% successful.
REPORT: Have inquired of the master why such steps are necessary, as Sylver Valis and other Defiant have perfected the process already. Master claimed that alternative means would make Ascended far more common and allow Defiant to overwhelm Guardians and riftspawn. Not having to rely strictly on temporal travel, according to the master, is also highly desirable.
REPORT: Instance of visitors to the master's study has lessened by 65% since the first Ascension. Most visitors now seek council of Asha Catari and other Ascended.
REPORT: The Master stands at his tower window for hours at a time. Mutterings included the following: I must perfect Ascension. Could I even assign it to a living mortal? Test it on myself, of course?

(VF)
Témoignages à propos d'Orphiel

Bien peu de personnages de l'histoire de Telara sont aussi controversés qu'Orphiel Vent-lointain. Bien qu'il soit impossible de faire un récit complet de sa vie et de son époque, à cause d'archives incomplètes et du silence du principal intéressé, les documents suivants sont révélateurs.

Extrait d'une lettre de Theo Catari, conseiller du roi en questions magiques, à Joster Mathos, roi de Mathosia

« En ce qui concerne le dénommé Orphiel Vent-lointain, il est vrai que j'ai entendu parler de lui. Il est d'origine eth, me semble-t-il, et c'est un prodige. Nous avons eu l'occasion de correspondre, et ses idées sur la théorie de la pierre de source et les dynamiques planaires sont révolutionnaires, et je n'emploie pas ce terme à la légère. Si vous cherchez un tuteur pour vos princes, pour leur donner les bases de la théorie magique et des légendes anciennes, n'importe quel diplômé de l'Académie de Vif-Argent fera mieux l'affaire qu'Orphiel Vent-lointain. Comme ma fille Asha réside actuellement dans votre palais, j'espère dans son intérêt que vous n'exposerez pas ces jeunes esprits influençables aux idées radicales de Vent-lointain. »

Journal d'Asha Catari, 12 ans

« Aujourd'hui, Maître Orphiel nous a parlé des Eths (mon peuple !) qui ont autrefois dominé la moitié du monde et institué un âge d'or de magie et de connaissances. Oh, quel bonheur ce serait d'avoir des cités miniatures faites de cristal, où des souris enchantées marchent sur deux pattes et montent des pièces de théâtre, ou de partir en guerre sur un cheval mécanique alimenté par la foudre ! Il dit que la technologie est comme une perle cachée au fond de la mer. On peut la découvrir en creusant assez fort, et ensuite tout n'est que brillance. Il suffit de l'utiliser plus prudemment que les Eths d'antan, afin de ne pas en perdre le contrôle. J'étais tellement captivée que j'en ai oublié de prendre des notes, mais Aedraxis m'a proposé de me laisser recopier les siennes. Zareph est resté assis tout du long, la mine renfrognée. »

Discussion surprise entre le roi Aedraxis et Orphiel Vent-lointain, en visite au palais sur demande du roi

‒ Ainsi, vous dites que les Eths de jadis ont construit des machines de guerre ? demanda Aedraxis en prenant une gorgée de vin d'une belle robe pourpre.
‒ Au début, en effet. Des merveilles alimentées par la pierre de source qui étaient particulièrement efficaces contre les dragons. Mais ce n'était rien à côté des machines de prospérité qu'ils ont conçues ensuite à partir de ces premières inventions.
‒ La guerre est bien souvent la source du progrès, dit le roi.
‒ Quel dommage pour le progrès, dans ce cas, que Mathosia soit en paix depuis si longtemps, répliqua Orphiel avec un sourire empreint d'ironie.
Aedraxis soupira, relâchant ses larges épaules :
‒ Cela ne durera pas, Professeur. Je crains que certains citoyens ne soient devenus trop ambitieux. Comme les nobles Eths d'antan, j'aimerais avoir des machines pour en finir avec mes ennemis de façon miséricordieuse.
Orphiel se pencha vers lui, l'air intéressé :
‒ Je pourrais vous construire de tels engins, votre Grandeur, si vous me promettez qu'une fois la guerre terminée, nous étudierons les applications possibles en tant de paix de cette technologie.
Aedraxis hocha la tête avec sagesse :
‒ Ce n'est qu'à cette condition que je l'accepterai.

Conférence sur la renaissance de la technologie eth donnée par Raj Tahleed, Doyen de l'Académie des Études Planaires de Méridian

« Bien entendu, on ne saurait accuser Orphiel des crimes d'Aedraxis. Certes, ce dernier a utilisé les machines d'Orphiel pour rompre le Voile, mais Orphiel n'avait aucun moyen de le savoir. Certes, les sombres projets d'Aedraxis sont peut-être devenus de plus en plus évidents alors que la guerre s'éternisait, mais Vent-lointain avait été son professeur à l'époque où le roi n'était encore qu'un enfant. Il est difficile de voir la méchanceté chez les gens qu'on aime. De plus, ce génie n'était jamais présent lors des caprices les plus meurtriers d'Aedraxis, puisqu'il s'isolait pour travailler. Et c'est Orphiel, après tout, qui a rassemblé les Eths et les Bahmis pour marcher sur Port Scion et soutenir le Prince Zareph dans sa lutte contre les Failles. Il fut le premier Renégat, et nous ne l'oublierons pas ! »

Kip Bayne, pilleur de tombe, membre actuel des Invisibles, avec un verre dans le nez

« J'ai apporté à cet homme un fragment d'os d'une tombe récente comme il me l'avait demandé, et je l'ai regardé le poser sur sa table remplie d'ornements. Il a pris un gros tas de pierres de source (y'en avait sûrement pour une fortune) et a fabriqué une silhouette de femme. Il a tiré sur le levier, et il s'est produit un éclair plus brillant que tout ce que je n'aurai jamais pu imaginer voir. Pendant un moment, rien ne s'est passé. Il arrêtait pas de tripoter nerveusement tous ses cols. Et puis il y a eu cette voix, une voix de jolie femme : « Orphiel ? ».
Elle s'est formée autour de la silhouette de pierre de source : les os, puis la chair, et la peau, et enfin ces tatouages luisants ont pris vie sur sa peau mate. Je connaissais cette fille. C'était Asha Catari. Elle s'est assise et a regardé Orphiel, qui riait sans pouvoir s'arrêter. »

Rapport d'activité de Rusty, premier assistant automate d'Orphiel Vent-lointain

RAPPORT : fonctionnement actuel à 98 % des capacités, à la demande du maître.
RAPPORT : tentatives de réalisation d'un Processus d'Ascension alternatif 0 % de succès.
RAPPORT : ai demandé au maître pourquoi de telles étapes sont nécessaires, puisque Sylver Valis et d'autres Renégats ont déjà perfectionné le processus. Maître a répondu que des méthodes alternatives permettraient d'obtenir davantage d'Élus, ainsi les Renégats pourraient vaincre les Gardiens et les monstres des Failles. Le maître dit aussi qu'il vaudrait mieux ne pas avoir à compter uniquement sur le voyage dans le temps.
RAPPORT : les visites faites au maître ont diminuées de 65 % depuis la première Ascension. La plupart des visiteurs vont désormais demander conseil à Asha Catari et aux autres Élus.
RAPPORT : le Maître reste à la fenêtre de sa tour pendant des heures. Il marmonne des choses comme : « Je dois perfectionner l'Ascension. Serait-elle envisageable sur un mortel vivant ? Bien sûr, je pourrais l'essayer sur moi… »

(source: site officiel)

Dernière édition par Mordrahan le Jeu 29 Oct - 17:16, édité 2 fois
Mordrahan
Mordrahan
Admin

https://rift-rp.forumsrpg.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Orphiel Farwind (vo et vf) Empty Re: Orphiel Farwind (vo et vf)

Message  Mordrahan Jeu 29 Oct - 0:42

Orphiel Farwind, Freemarch, Meridian

Orphiel Farwind is the founder and leader of the Defiant. From his workshop in Meridian, he oversees the Defiant's work on sourcestone technology. He is credited with creating or at least activating many Eth machines.

Orphiel before the Defiant

When Asha, Alsbeth, Corwin and Zareph were young, Orphiel was brought to court as their tutor.
Years later he became the court technomancer to King Aedraxis, but at some point during the Mathosian civil war Orphiel and his followers joined the rebels led by the middle brother, Zareph Mathos.
In the battles of that war, and in the destruction that occurred when the Eye of Regulos was closed and Aedraxis was shattered, Orphiel's forces were decimated thoroughly. He retreated with his remaining followers, mostly members of the Eth and Bahmi, to Port Scion where he joined Zareph Mathos in defending Telara.
After the fall of Port Scion, he refused to abide by the Guardian's ban on technology, instead forming The Defiant to protect Telara. Along with Asha Catari, he vowed that ingenuity and perseverance, not faith in deities, would deliver Telara from the threat of the planes.

Orphiel and the Defiant

Orphiel brought his love of technology and inventions with him to Meridian and the Defiant.
Orphiel uses Sourcestone to create many weapons, such as guns and bombs, but also larger devices. Orphiel seems capable of melding magic and technology to create fantastic inventions, ranging from teleportation devices to time travel instruments.

Orphiel and Asha Catari established the Defiant to protect Telara.
However, without the aid of Ascended, the Defiant were unable to defend themselves from the Guardians very effectively. In the original timeline of Telara, Orphiel disappeared shortly after creating his Failsafe Device. Though no one knows how or why he disappeared originally, the return of Ascended Defiant to the present seems to have postponed if not altogether prevented his disappearance.

Trivia

Orphiel once saved Cyril's life during the fall of Port Scion with a sourcestone bomb. He used the bomb to destroy planar creatures that had besieged Cyril.

Point of View

Remember that what you see or hear of Orphiel in the introductory quests is from two different timelines.
The Defiants hear of his actions in a world lost to the blind arrogance of the "faithful", and the Guardians see him in a world that was rapidly going to hell, but neither of those are the shard we see him in today. They are not the same person. Each affects and is affected by the decisions he made in response to the events in that timeline.
Remember, in our own world Leonardo da Vinci designed and built many siege machines and weapons for his wealthy patrons to fund his art and science. Was he evil if they were used for evil? Is a gun evil, or is it the man that uses it to murder?

Player Conversations

As a Guardian, you meet him three times in Mathosia:
In the woods of Bloodmurk Grove, furtively removing a device on a table. He warns you to stay away from the device, it is not ready to be tested. When he has left you find a letter on the table from Aedraxis to Orphiel, congratulating him on the design of his latest invention, Ethect, telling him to bring it to him at his camp, and warning him not to leave this letter just lying around for someone to find.
On the path of Vigilant Rise, Orphiel says "Get away from this place! I will steal the power of the Vigil if it's the last thing I do!"
At Ascendant Hall, when you have destroyed Ethect, Orphiel screams "What have you done? Ethect would have allowed me to siphon the Vigil's power! You will regret this!", then after the fight, as he runs away, he says "I... I can't die like this! One day I shall replicate Ascension and destroy you all!"
From the Guardian perspective in the Mathosian timeline, it is very hard to see Orphiel as anything but a sick, evil man.

As a Defiant, you meet and speak with him in the top room of Orphiel's Spire in Meridian, well after your return from the doomed future of Terminus. All you know of him in that failed timeline is that he founded the Defiant, built the Failsafe Device and vanished at some point, leaving Sylver Valis to complete the Time Portal to send you back.
Orphiel Farwind: They say you came from the future? Let me take a look at you. Amazing. I knew we could do it. I founded the Defiant because I never stopped believing such wonders were possible with technology, and now I am vindicated. Let the Guardians wait for miracles... we will make our own!
Player: What are you doing?
Orphiel Farwind: With this telescope, I can make rudimentary charts of the planes. It lets me peer beyond the Ward!
Player: You weren't with the Defiants in the future.
Orphiel Farwind: I wonder where it was that I went to? I guess we will never know, will we? The time has been changed, and nothing that happens from here on out will be the same. I have no intention of going anywhere anytime soon.
Mordrahan
Mordrahan
Admin

Message  Mordrahan Jeu 29 Oct - 0:49

Méridian, visite guidée par Orphiel

Orphiel Farwind (vo et vf) Meridi10

La cité des Merveilles

Bienvenue à Meridian, Renégat. Entre ces murs comme au sommet des tours se niche le savoir.

Je m'appelle Orphiel Vent-lointain. Je n'ai malheureusement pas le temps de vous faire visiter notre cité dans les moindres recoins, mais je vous parlerai de quelques-unes des merveilles qu'elle renferme. Les questions savantes ne sont pas pour me déplaire, mais je vous prie de les garder pour plus tard.

Comme vous l'avez peut-être remarqué, les réfugiés des Îles Kelari ont installé leur camp au pied du grand escalier. N'ayez pas peur des Elfes Kelari ! C'est un peuple parfois téméraire, mais qui sait s'adapter à son environnement. Ils sont nos invités et nos alliés.

En haut de ces marches, Meridian s'offrira à vous dans toute sa splendeur. Telara n'a pas abrité de murs de grès poli aussi épais depuis l'époque des antiques cités-états Eth. Ces grandes tours couronnées de machines en perpétuel mouvement, ces arabesques ornant les murs... Vous vous sentez transporté dans l'antique Empire Eth ! Écoutez et vous entendrez le chant des Rois-Sorciers.

La quête du progrès

Nos expériences les plus intéressantes ont lieu dans la première cour. Là, nous exerçons les arts perdus de la technomagie, ces prouesses qui, à l'aide des pierres-sources, permettraient de débarrasser Telara de ses failles et de faire vivre la population dans un luxe indescriptible... si les Gardiens cessaient de nous harceler.

Si vous vous rendez dans cette cour, prenez garde aux élémentaires d'eau voleurs. Meridian est construite sur un ancien repaire des Abyssaux et il arrive parfois que des expériences hasardeuses libèrent un serviteur d'Akylios. Le progrès est à ce prix. Généralement, les savants bannissent l'importun avant de recalibrer leurs instruments.

Dans la deuxième cour, notre portail principal peut vous transporter jusqu'à n'importe quel portail que vous avez découvert sur Telara. Il n'est réservé qu'aux Élus. Je vous envie. Découragez les mortels de l'utiliser ! Ils y perdent trop souvent des membres.

Étude, commerce et armées

N'oubliez surtout pas de visiter notre quartier général militaire au centre de commandement. Parcourez nos cartes tactiques à votre guise ou discutez avec les émissaires en provenance des différents fronts nous opposant aux Gardiens. Ils seront ravis de vous emmener sur le Front.
Oui, Asha Catari passe son temps au centre de commandement. Oui, elle remarquera si vous la regardez.

De l'autre côté de la cour se trouve la Manufacture. C'est là que nous faisons notre apprentissage. Nombre d'inventeurs talentueux de la première cour ont débuté leur carrière, le marteau à la main, dans nos ateliers.

Derrière la Manufacture se dresse l'Académie des Études Planaires. Vous y admirerez le planétaire le plus perfectionné de tout Telara, une maquette mobile du cosmos. Au centre, Telara tourne sur elle-même et les plans gravitent autour. L'étude de l'alignement des plans est vitale à la compréhension et, un jour peut-être, à la maîtrise de leur pouvoir.

Le passage couvert qui relie le centre de commandement et la Manufacture abrite le bazar des marchands de Meridian. Gardez bien à l'esprit que Méridian n'est pas une basse-cour des Gardiens. Nos marchands font de véritables merveilles. Allez donc voir Sparky, l'automate à potions.

La tour des visionnaires

Vous devriez alors vous retrouver dans ce que mes collègues ont gentiment appelé « l'Aiguille d'Orphiel ». Cette grande tour symbolise la supériorité des Renégats sur Telara.
Vous remarquerez à votre difficulté à respirer que la ville tend à s'élever vers les cieux, un peu comme nous, Renégats, tendons à atteindre les sommets de la puissance et de l'innovation. Vous gravirez la tour en empruntant un téléportail à court rayon d'action afin de pouvoir vous reposer.

L'Homme sans visage vous attend au téléportail du premier étage. Je sais pertinemment qu'il y a un visage sous ce masque impénétrable, mais aucun mortel ne sera jamais autorisé à regarder. Il sert de relais à tous les Élus désireux de se rendre dans les bastions les plus horribles des Cultes du Dragon. Vous le verrez donc régulièrement. Nous vous conseillons d'être courtois. Ses cornes sont bien réelles et le temps qu'il a passé parmi les Abyssaux l'a rendu lunatique et dangereux.

Le deuxième étage est le niveau des Mages. C'est ici que nos arcanistes préparent de nouveaux sorts à utiliser au nom du progrès. Les clercs mènent à bien leurs contrats avec des esprits coopératifs au troisième étage tandis qu'au-dessus encore, les voleurs s'entraînent aux arts de la furtivité et de la... neutralisation. Pour terminer, mon bureau se trouve au faîte de la tour.

Oh ! Je suis désolé, mais je n'ai plus le temps de répondre à vos questions. Je vous conseille cependant de visiter mon antre et d'observer Meridian d'en haut. D'ici, même les autres tours vous paraîtront petites.

Telara s'étend devant les Renégats. Il suffit de se baisser et de la prendre.

VO
Meridian, City of Wonders (by Orphiel)

Welcome, Defiant, to Meridian. Enlightenment waits within these graceful walls, atop the towers of the learned.

I am Orphiel Farwind. I haven't the time to show you everything personally, but I shall tell you of some of our city's wonders. I do appreciate scholarly questions, but please keep them in mind for later.
As you may have noticed, refugees from the Kelari Isles make camp at the base of the great stairway. Oh, don't fear for the Kelari Elves. An adaptive people, if perhaps foolhardy, they are our welcome guests and allies.
From those stairs you can see majestic Meridian herself. Telara has not seen such deceptively sturdy walls of polished sandstone since the ancient Eth city-states. The sweeping towers crowned with twirling machines, the arabesques adorning the walls… it almost transports you back to the ancient Eth Empire! Listen, and you'll hear the chanting of the Sorcerer Kings.

In Pursuit of Progress

Our more exciting experiments take place in the first courtyard. There, we ply the lost arts of technomagic, those sourcestone-fuelled feats that could banish the rifts from Telara and plunge everyone into the lap of luxury—if only the Guardians would cease their meddling.
If you visit this courtyard, do watch out for rogue water elementals. Meridian is built over a former Abyssal nest, so from time to time a faulty experiment unleashes one of Akylios's spawn. Progress has its risks. The scholars usually banish the wretches before recalibrating their instruments.

Located in the second courtyard, our main portal can transport you to any other portal you've discovered in Telara. It's for Ascended only, so I envy you its use. Try and warn mortals away—they lose too many limbs like that.

Learning, Commerce, and Armed Might

Be sure to visit our military headquarters at the command center. Peruse our tactical maps at your pleasure, or speak to one of the emissaries from our various conflicts with the Guardians. They'll be more than happy to ship you off to a Warfront.
Yes, Asha Catari spends her time in the command center. Yes, she will notice if you stare.
Across the courtyard is the manufactory, where we hone our crafts. Many of the brilliant inventors out in the first yard began their careers putting hammer to anvil in our workshops.
Just behind the manufactory you'll find the College of Planar Studies. Behold, the most advanced orrery—that's a moving model of the cosmos—in all Telara. In the center spins Telara herself, and the planes rotate around. Studying the alignment of the planes is vital to subduing and someday mastering their power.
Connecting the command center and manufactory is the indoor promenade where Meridian's merchants hold bazaar. Remember, Meridian is no filthy Guardian hovel, and our merchants work eldritch wonders. Be sure and wave to Sparky, the potion-mixing automaton.

The Tower of Visionaries

You should eventually find yourself in what my colleagues have generously called "Orphiel's Spire."
This grand tower symbolizes Defiant superiority over all Telara.
Note by your shortness of breath that the city constantly climbs skyward, just as we Defiant reach for the heights of power and innovation.
You'll be ascending the tower via short-range teleporter, so you can recover.
The Faceless Man waits by the first-story teleporter. I'm sure he does have a face under that featureless mask, but no mortal shall ever look upon it. He serves as contact for all Ascended heading into the Dragon Cults' most dire strongholds, so you'll be seeing him often. Do try to be cordial: Those horns are quite real, and his time among the Abyssal has made him cagey and dangerous.
The second story is the Mages' level, where our arcanists develop new spells to employ in the name of progress.
Clerics cement their bargains with cooperative spirits on the third story, and above them, Rogues practice the arts of stealth and… neutralization.
Finally, my study forms the apex of the tower. Oh! I'm afraid I don't have time for questions after all. But do feel free to visit my aerie and look out upon Meridian. From there, even the other towers look small. All Telara stretches out before the Defiant. You need only reach out and grasp it.
Mordrahan
Mordrahan
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé